Low FODMAP Peanut Sauce
Try this Thai-inspired low FODMAP peanut sauce on your stir fry, as a salad dressing, or as a dip with fresh spring rolls, chicken satay, or fresh vegetables.
- 2 Tablespoons Tamari
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Ginger
- 2 Tablespoons Warm Water
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter creamy or crunchy
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper optional
Combine the first 6 ingredients (up to the peanut butter) in a small bowl. Be sure to use warm water.
Add the peanut butter and optional crushed red pepper. Stir to combine.
Add additional warm water if a thinner consistency is desired.